Website & Account Cancellation ProcessComplete the 2-step process to successfully cancel your account.
- Your website will not be cancelled until you complete the 2-step process.
- Hosting fees will continue to accrue until your website is cancelled in entirety.
- Any hosting fees owed are due immediately upon cancellation of your site.
Step 1: Email Your Cancellation Request
All fields must be filled in to submit your request
Please allow 30 minutes for this form to be received before calling to complete Step 2 of the website cancellation process.
Step 2: Verbally Confirm Your Cancellation Request
- Please allow 30 minutes for the submitted form to be received before calling to complete Step 2 of the cancellation process.
- Then, verify your cancellation by calling 1-888-839-8761.
- If no one is available to answer your call, please leave a message and someone will return your call as soon as possible.
Please answer the return call from our cancellation department. Calls come from 877-384-4691. We will make 4 attempts to contact you. We cannot close your account until we’ve spoken with you to verify your account details. A message on our voicemail system does not constitute verbal confirmation of cancellation.
Notice: Your website cancellation is effective 24 hours after completing both Step 1 and Step 2 of the cancellation process. To avoid paying an upcoming monthly hosting fee, you must submit your cancellation request seven days prior to the hosting charge date. Any requests made within seven days of the hosting charge will still incur a hosting charge; hosting payments are non-refundable. Your cancellation request is not complete until you’ve successfully completed both steps.