Website & Account Cancellation Process
Complete the 2-step process to successfully cancel your account
In order to successfully cancel your eMerchantClub website and discontinue any ongoing hosting charges, you must complete the two-step process that is outlined in Section 4 of the Standard Membership Rules you agreed to upon purchasing your site. Your website can only be cancelled with both: 1) Written Confirmation of Your Intent to Cancel, and 2) Verbal Confirmation of Your Intent to Cancel. The form below allows you to complete Step 1 of the cancellation process immediately.
If you choose to use the form below, please note that all information fields must be filled in for your cancellation request to be accepted by eMerchantClub. If you prefer to email the cancellation department directly, send your written cancellation intent email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24-48 hours to receive a confirmation email from eMerchantClub regarding your email cancellation request, and then call 1-888-839-8761 to complete your account cancellation.
– Your website will not be canceled until you complete the two-step process
– Hosting fees will continue to accrue until your website is cancelled entirely
– Any hosting fees owned are due immediately upon cancelation of your site
Step 1: Email your cancelation request
All fields must be filled in to submit your request
Please allow 30 minutes for this form to be received before calling to complete Step 2 of the cancelation process.
Step 2: Verbally confirm your cancelation request
- Please allow 30 minutes for the submitted form to be received before calling to complete Step 2 of the cancellation process.
- Then, verify your cancellation by calling 1-888-839-8761.
- If no one is available to answer your call, please leave a message and someone will return your call as soon as possible.
- Please answer the return call from our cancellation department. Calls come from 877-384-4691. We will make 4 attempts to contact you. We cannot close your account until we’ve spoken with you to verify your account details. A message on our voicemail system does not constitute verbal confirmation of cancellation.
Notice: Your website cancellation is effective 24 hours after completing both Step 1 and Step 2 of the cancellation process. To avoid paying an upcoming monthly hosting fee, you must submit your cancellation request seven days prior to the hosting charge date. Any requests made within seven days of the hosting charge will still incur a hosting charge; hosting payments are non-refundable. Your cancellation request is not complete until you’ve successfully completed both steps.