If you wish to put your account on hold
Here’s what to expect (please review)
- Your website can be placed on hold for up to 3 months & reactivation fees apply.
- You will not be charged monthly hosting fee while your account is on hold.
- If you are past due on any hosting payments you will still owe past due hosting.
- All of your website data will be saved for up to 3 months.
- You can reactivate your website at any time (reactivation fee applies)
Notice: Your website hold is effective 24 hours after completing both Step 1 and Step 2 of the hold process. To avoid paying an upcoming monthly hosting fee, you must submit your hold request 7 days prior to the upcoming hosting charge date. Any request made within 7 days of the hosting charge will still incur a hosting charge; hosting payments are non-refundable. Your hold request is not complete until you complete both steps.