SEO Strategy for Online Businesses
Let our experts help you get discovered by more shoppers
Bottom Line: You can’t ignore SEO completely. You at least need the very basic, entry-level Search Engine Submission package to ensure your website can be found on the Internet.
It’s estimated that 97% of shoppers use the Internet to get information and make purchasing decisions, but that doesn’t mean that simply having a website filled with products for sale is enough to succeed. The best-designed website with the greatest prices in the world will find it tough to grow if no one can find it on Google, Bing, Yahoo and beyond. Adding search engine optimization to your website will help make your online business visible to shoppers who want to buy the items you offer. For that purpose, we have 3 fantastic SEO Packages built with you in mind.
Search Engine Optimization is complicated and changes constantly. Our Managed SEO Package gives you an entire team of professionals who are constantly researching the latest trends and techniques to get the best search engine results for your business, eliminating the confusion of trying to get search engine results all on your own. We also offer basic and intermediate packages that can improve your online store’s visibility to shoppers across the Internet. eMerchantClub has the SEO marketing tools you can use to get found and the help you need every step of the way.
First, Let’s Answer Some Common Questions…
Imagine your website is a city, and Search Engine Optimization is the road map.
SEO is the use of specific keywords, phrases, tags, and other criteria that tells search engines what exactly your website is about. Search engines are smart, but they need a road map to find the important parts of your website; SEO builds a “map” so they can quickly understand your website. The search engines then file that important data in their memory to show your website when appropriate to searchers. SEO is absolutely essential, because without it, your website won’t exist to Google, Bing, Yahoo and beyond! The sole purpose of SEO is to get the best possible ranking in search results. The higher your website appears in a search list, the more likely a shopper is to click on your link and visit your store!
Without SEO, Your Website is Lost!
When a person performs an online search, the search engine goes through millions and trillions of stored data bits instantly to produce relevant results. Those stored bits of data are a direct result of proper SEO. Search engines can help send people who are looking to buy what you offer to your website; these shoppers are called ‘targeted traffic.’
SEO can help boost your search engine ranking (where your site appears on the list of websites produced in a search). With the ever-increasing competitiveness of the Internet, having the right SEO in the best possible places is the key to success.
Google alone estimates that 14 billion searches are performed on their site every month. Some estimates state that 99% of search engine-based clicks to websites come from the first 10 results (first page), and 97% come from the first three results. How do you get better Search Engine ranking? SEO.
Our SEO Packages Deliver Results
There are millions of websites and millions of products for sale online, so having the best possible SEO is absolutely essential to give your website a fighting chance at success. eMerchantClub’s three SEO packages are tailored for your website, your goals, and your budget. We have a team of SEO experts who fully understand the latest techniques on how to improve your website’s search engine results without requiring you to invest hundreds of hours doing it yourself. Search Engine Optimization has many factors that influence the way search engines view your website, the data collected, and your rank in results. Optimization takes a lot of time and energy; it’s not something you can do once and then forget about.
Are You a Google Webmaster?
Search Engine Optimization is extremely complicated. While you can do some very basic things to improve your website’s visibility, every major search engine constantly updates and alters the way they gather data. Keeping up with these changes takes a lot of time and knowledge. Our SEO experts specialize in getting the best and most effective SEO for your specific business, and they are continually educated on upcoming search engine changes and updates. Letting them take care of your website’s most important marketing tool – SEO – ensures that you get the most effective keywords, meta tags, links and alt tags working for your website while you work on making your business great.
Most likely, you don’t have time to learn about this changeable but essential tool for your website. Let us help you with any of our three Search Engine Optimization packages.
Next, Here Are 8 SEO Facts You Need to Know…
The Main Goal of Search Engine Optimization
SEO Doesn't Work Overnight
Proof of SEO Quality
It's Important to Choose the Right Keywords
Your Content Makes a Big Impact
Link Your Site to Others
Search Engines Are Complex and Evolving
Your Whole Site Can Build Value
Getting search engine optimization for your business is essential.
To help you, we’ve created 3 results-driven SEO packages.
Recommended for Best Results
Ultimate On-Site Search Engine Optimization
Our Professional SEO Team Works for YOU
Let the professionals make the most of your website with eMerchantClub’s Managed SEO package. You’ll get a team of specialists working to make your website completely optimized with the latest methods to give your business the best chance at climbing the ranks of search engine results.
Our Managed SEO Campaign Service is the solution to your online marketing needs. We offer full-service SEO for small businesses with prices similar to other traditional advertising methods. SEO is proven to have one of the highest Returns On Investments (ROI) for marketing dollars and is especially useful because it helps to both increase your visibility and draw a more targeted audience, leading those customers who are ready to buy to your site. Our knowledgeable experts will make recommendations for on-site changes and then focus their time monthly on off-site SEO marketing. These off-site techniques will be focused to create search engine trust in your website to help your site rank higher. These tasks are extensive and will ensure that your site continues to grow each and every month. We are one of the only companies that will give you an SEO dashboard that will show you the SEO work that is being done, as well as how it’s being done. That means you don’t have to take our word for it or search your own site for confusing SEO – we show you exactly where and how much we’ve done for you. Your website will be fine tuned to be discovered by Google, Bing and Yahoo, and beyond; it’s like hiring a race car pit crew to tune up your car! Each campaign we create consists of a powerful mix of SEO tasks that are designed to get your website the visibility it needs. Some of the services we offer include:
Expert SEO Consultation
- Keyword Selection: Analysis and implementation of the most relevant and effective keywords for your products or services.
- SEO Dashboard: You will be able to log in and see everything that is done to grow your website’s reputation with search engines each and every month.
- Reputation and Trust: Create white-hat SEO to help get the search engine rankings you are looking for.
On-site Optimization: Making Your Site More Search Engine Friendly
- Title, Meta, and H1 Tags Analysis and Creation
- Site Map and Robots.txt File Analysis and Creation
- Website Copy Analysis: Edits to support keywords.
- Implement Website Changes and Content Optimization
Link Building Tasks
- Key Business Directories: Submissions to the top business directories with your keyword supported and categories defined.
- Keyword Link Building: Build links directly to relevant vertical keywords. This provides credibility and trust for your business in your market.
- Competitive Link Building: Targeted link building from competitor’s backlinks for keywords you are trying to rank in.
- Social Bookmarking: Keyword-focused links to your site in the form of bookmarks within social bookmarking communities.
- Blog Submissions: Original content created and distributed with keyword support and linked to your website URL. Article Submissions: Creation of unique and informative articles that provide education in your market and distributed to informational websites. Articles give your website more authority in your market.
Local Search and Maps Optimization
- Business Profile Creation: Creation, categorization, submission, and verification of your business profile listings on top business profile sites.
- Business Profile Citations: Submissions and optimization for business profile listings. These support and build your major business profiles’ credibility, while providing more ways to be found online.
Reporting and Transparency
- Easy-to-understand report that shows you all the SEO work done for your website.
- Keyword ranking report shows you where you rank for the keywords you’ve selected.
- SEO Metrics report shows you how your SEO campaign is improving your website’s visibility.
Available for Pro Websites & Above
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Starting at $499
Our Search Engine Optimization package will put your website in the position to win with the latest methods that search engines use to determine the ranking of websites in search results. While no legitimate search engine services company can guarantee your website a top-10 ranking for competitive keywords, we can promise you that people will be able to find your website when they search! Our knowledgeable team will add customized keywords, meta tags, and all the behind-the-scenes data to your website that search engines look for. Your website will be fine tuned so it can easily be discovered by shoppers using Google, Bing and Yahoo!